wom

wom

Sunday 23 March 2014

Indonesia: Shanty & Tompi

Indonesia

Tompi, born 1978 Teuku Aditfitrian is artist,host and doctor. Singing is his hobby. Released 9 albums after his debut 2003.

Antissa Nurul Shanty Kusuma Heryadie Ward, born 1978 is called Shanty. She is both singer and actress and host. Released 5 albums and she has been on 11 movies.

I find their voices together quite an perfect mix,song interesting and the video entertaining.

How far you are persuading to woo my love I want to reject you
But I just have started to like you too

You’re a seducer of love I want you  Only i cant be with you
You’re a seducer of love i want you  Only i cant be with you

Glory of love that is inside of me Burns my soul that makes me long for you
I want your love i want your heart Always be yours

Your beautiful smile  Your glance is like death
Your voice poisons the world  Everything seduces me

No comments:

Post a Comment