wom

wom

Saturday 29 March 2014

South Korea: Hong Dae Kwang


It´s been quite interesting to see what interest you. At first I hoped, that you would listen all of the songs I choose as it for sure takes it´s time for selecting these here. But perhaps you´ll surprise me and check what´s been added and listen thru these :)

South Korea is dominating the top 5 list and it was clear that I choose 5th song from there :)

Hong Dae Kwang, born 1985, has released 3 albums. He took part in Superstar K4 and came 4th.
This is his latest single/musicvideo " Thank you my love"

I find his voice amazing and from various forums others have said that it´s sexy too. Song is great popsong and I love kpop like this with this tempo and developing melody which then offers the visual pleasure in video. Love love it :)


 

Here´s the google-translation of the lyrics, so I didn´t change a thing for making it bit more better.

Waking up early in the morning sun Promised to start the day My Love
I already throbbing  There are not I ever make a mistake
Look from head to toe My Love
Give me a little  My heart pounding just thinking about it
Beautiful What am I going to go now
I want to hear your voice Go one step depends on another
I want you in my arms Today hold your hand
I want to smile walking down the street
My Love You're like a first love
Sitting in a cafe waiting for you Also look out for your picture
My Love I already throbbing
What movie to see today What do you eat at any restaurant
My Love Thank you for coming to me
My heart pounding just thinking about it
Beautiful What am I going to go now
I want to hear your voice Go one step depends on another
I want you in my arms Today hold your hand I want to smile walking down the street
My Love You're like a first love
I want to hear a little closer Until it touches my heart.
I want you in my arms Watch me standing in front of four
You have always been just saying, a bunch Thank you my love I love you
I love you always my first love , you are my love

No comments:

Post a Comment